Give your children the attention they deserve. Let us help you find a loving au pair. ♡
What others have to say about us…
Out of all the agencies I made contact with you have been the best! Your response time and follow up was amazing! I would seriously recommend your agency to others.Tina Fouché
Seamless and very professional experience, highly recommended!Desmond Mohapi
The quality of candidates that you presented are really good. I enjoyed the accessible and personal service that you offered. I will most certainly refer your agency to others in future.Shantal Singh
We are rated 5 stars on Google! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
This is how our process works…
Why our service is best
We are confident that our service is the most quality au pair recruitment service in South Africa. Here are some reasons why…
No upfront registration fees
Receiving CVs and meeting candidates is 100% free. We only charge if you employ one of our candiates.
A personal service
Our service is a very personal one. We make our best effort to get to know you and your family’s specific needs.
We have a simple instant online registration process and immediate access to viewing candidates.
We provide a two-months guarantee on all placements lasting longer than 6 months, which includes one free au pair replacement.
You will have access to viewing candidates even before you register with us. See if we have your type of people.
The price of our placement service is lower than standard market-related fees (which is 12-15%, we charge 11%).
How do we select our candidates?
Our candidates are carefully screened and selected. Each chosen candidate has to make it through our stringent interview process, which involves an in-person interview of 60-90 minutes. During the interview they have to pass a childcare test and a first aid questionnaire. Only high quality candidates make it onto our database.
- Matric certificate or matric equivalent qualification
- Driver’s license
- Must own a vehicle
- At least 12 months experience working in child-related position(s)
- 19 years or older
- A genuine interest in children and wanting to spend time in their presence
- A willingness and desire to invest in a child’s life and development
- A mature and responsible person
- Being easy-going and adaptable – they may need to reshape themselves to fit in with a family’s needs and their way of doing things
- Someone who is quick to learn and open to doing so frequently
- A person who is able to identify the boundary between being the child’s friend and being their mentor, motivator, and the person whom parents rely on to get things done
- Ability to be firm and set boundaries when needed
- A good homework assistant!
- The smarts – an ability to reason carefully and clearly
- Being willing and being flexible
- A good organiser who is able to plan things and manage time efficiently
- A dependable person who will give one hundred percent to make and keep a family happy and not let them down in time of need
- Someone with good communication skills who will strive to keep a good, open relationship with their employer
- A person who is confident in themselves and their skills
- A person who can keep it together – someone who will not become anxious and flustered during challenging situations
- Commitment – someone who will not just up and leave at the next best opportunity
- Someone who is not just doing it for the money or the convenience
Inevitably, we won’t be able to find many candidates that possess absolutely all the qualities we look for, but we always try our best to get the greatest ones out there!
Copyright © 2017 Tip-tip Au Pairs. All rights reserved.